Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wild afternoon

I really, really don't like days when I have tons of running around, and that seems everyday now. Here's what is on the schedule for Carson tonight: Piano performance class, math tutoring, music class, pack meeting, basketball practice and Cotillion, which is in downtown SLC. The times overlap, and he can't do all of it. I really want him to do Cotillion, though, because it is on table manners, which he needs. It also makes him feel good because the girls all love him, he's so sweet. But, I'd be gone from 4:30-8:00, and no one else would get anything done (remember those 200 math facts, that won't happen without mom home!) Hopefully as the day goes on I can see more clearly what needs to be done.

On the exercise schedule: Get Ripped 1000 by Jari Love. I love it, but it is hard, so I planned to do it with a friend so I won't just sit around, typing on the computer, avoiding it. Oh yeah....

3 comments:

  1. Wow you are busy! I bet all the girls love Carson, he is a cutie. Hopefully you can figure out what to do. That workout sounds INTENSE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys have a lot going on. How did you hear about the Cotillion? That's a fun idea & I bet the girls just eat that little cutie up. Good luck on those math facts, it sounds EXTREMELY daunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the Cotillion package at a school silent auction for $35. It goes for $250. Carson has really had fun with it. Makenzie wants to do it next year.

    ReplyDelete